air open

Monday 4 July 2011

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE B.Ed.- 2011) counseling related questions

Q1: I did not receive the counseling letter sent to me by speed post? What should I do?
Ans1: You may not have given the complete address in you application form. However, your duplicate counseling letter is available on the M.J.P. Rohilkhand University website http://mjpru.ac.in/ . You can download this letter in advance and bring to the counseling center. Counseling letters downloaded from this site will be valid for counseling.




Q2: I have given wrong code for category. What should I do?
Ans2: Category can not be changed. However, if you fail to submit caste category certificate issued by a competent authority on the prescribed format, you will be treated as a General candidate and can only be allotted seat from Open category according to your General Rank.




Q3: I do not know where to report for on-campus Counseling. Please help.
Ans3: You may seek assistance from your nodal center or control room.




Q4:  I am unable to produce the original certificate. Shall I be allowed to appear in counseling.
Ans4: No, you will not be allowed to participate in counseling.






Q5: I am unable to come to the counseling centre on the scheduled date. Can I authorize some one to take admission on my behalf?
Ans5: No. You will have to participate in all activities at the counseling center in person. Any other person will not be permitted to participate in any of the counseling related activity on your behalf.






Q6: Is there any quota for Freedom Fighter, Females, and Defence Candidates etc.?
Ans6: Yes. There is reservation for dependents of Freedom Fighters Defense personnels belonging to UP and their sons and daughters and female candidates as per GO dated 11 June 2010. Female candidates will have choice for co-education institutions as well as women’s colleges.






Q7: I don't have copies of photograph identical to that pasted on the application form. What should I do?
Ans7: If your photograph does not match with that pasted on your OMR application form and, if your identity could not be established then you will not be allowed to participate in counseling. The decision of the Counselling Coordinator of the concerned counseling center will be final in this regard. 






Q8: I have lost my admit card. What should I do?
Ans8: You can download you duplicate admit card from http://mjpru.ac.in/. It will be treated valid for the counseling purpose. You will have to give an undertaking that you have lost the original admit card.






Q9: I have claimed weightage marks but am unable to produce supporting certificate?
Ans9: You will lose your claim for weightage. In such case, you will have to inform the counseling coordinator by writing an application. The weightage awarded to you will be withdrawn and your position in the merit list will go down. You will be given a new rank after document verification and will be counseled accordingly subject to availability of seats.


Source : upbed.nic.in

No comments:

Post a Comment